Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fashion 2.0

I know...it has been far too long since this blog has been updated. My partner-in-crime and I have had a whirlwind summer spent all around the United States.

This post has been one that I have wanted to do for quite some time. Last summer, I did an internship at a PR firm where I worked with fashion blogs (since blogs are the PR technology) and learned that there are so many out there and many are of poor quality. I personally am concerned about my appearance (and the appearance of others) and learned that I can get fashion advice for free instead of constantly paying for high price fashion magazines in today's failing economy (though I do support the economy through shopping!). So, here are fashion blogs that I personally respect...

fashionista.com
StyleBakery.com
ideeli.com
FashionFling.blogspot.com
CoutureInTheCity.com
thefashiontime.com
ma-petite-chou.com
omiru.com
BlogdorfGoodman.blogspot.com
iamfashion.blogspot.com
stylehive.com
myfashionlife.com
chicinspector.blogspot.com
chicintuition.com
thecoolhunter.net
glam.com
shefinds.com
coutorture.com
misscouturable.blogspot.com
styleitonline.com
bellavitastyle.com
closettherapyblog.com
whowhatwear.com
fashionsalad.com
bglam.com
agirlmustshop.com
coquette.blogs.com
eye4style.blogspot.com
fashiontribes.typepad.com
secondcitystyle.typepad.com
glamourgirltips.com
fabsugar.com
afewgoodygumdrops.com
hipcandy.blogspot.com
stylebubble.typepad.com
papierdoll.net

I know that it looks like a lot, but if you have already entered the world of fashion blogs, then you know that these are a select few. What I love about some of these is that you can sign up for emails from them- I get them on my BlackBerry and love to take a break from life and look at the latest fashion.

Also, my favorite places to shop online:
lulus.com
BuyDefinition.com
Anthropologie.com
UrbanOutfitters.com

And now, a little shopping music for you (the theme song of my life...)

No comments: