Monday, April 13, 2009

on my way to getting nowhere

Recently I had to do a project for an English teacher in which I had to find a song that would be the soundtrack to my life. While the project seemed to have nothing to do with learning the English language, it got me thinking about songs that I like to think were written about me. While my top pick was "Slaggin Off" by Shut Up Stella, it's not classroom appropriate. I ended up choosing "Opportunity" by Pete Murray because I really do have a story behind it and it's cute for seniors. But here is a song that I love. Did you ever see those previews for "The Perfect Score" and try to find the song that they played in the trailers? Well, here it is- "On My Way" by Off By One. For those of us who are just kinda stuck, this song seems to sum up life.

No comments: