Thursday, January 1, 2009

Brits always do it better

Happy 2009! Hopefully the year will be fabulous. Anyways, before I start, I apologize that I haven't updated in a while, but now that we are second semester seniors, we should have more time on our hands to update you about our lives. I'm heading to DC in the fall- American University (not sure where my partner in crime is headed yet). 

Now on with the post... The British and the Europeans just do things better than Americans do- whether it's fashion, music, or anything else. Case in point: Britannia High. It's a TV series in England that is like "High School Musical" but way less cheesy. It's about these kids that attend a performing arts school and their lives in general. I first saw the soundtrack on the blogs and wondered what it was. Finally over the break from school, I checked it out on YouTube. All of the episodes are on there and are my newest guilty pleasures. The acting is better than HSM and the music definitely does not suck as much! The dancing is amazing as well! Check it out whenever you want a break from reality.

As a special treat, here's the first 10 minutes from the first episode- enjoy!

No comments: